Saturday, December 6, 2008

blog in the english class

I think about the blog in the English class has many advantages for the students. It lets to practice of writing in English, to know new vocabulary and to practice Grammatik.Even though I use the dictionary I learn new words and its application, but many times I don’t know if right or no is. In general I think that the work in the blog lets to develop common topics of the life, and others more academics, talking about them. I help to the students in their expression, when you need talk about some topic, and you can explain it writing in the blog.One of the disadvantages of the use the blog in the English class is the correction, because when I write in the blog and so the assignments, I don’t know if is right or not. Because of this the correction is so important, if you don’t do it right, maybe you still making mistakes.Other disadvantage is in the beginning of the class in the blog, because many students don’t know how to use the blog and they delay in the learning.Respect to my personal opinion this are the advantages and disadvantages of use the blog in the English class, maybe my critics led improve the activity for the next English classes.

No comments: