Saturday, December 6, 2008

fiestas patrias

Well, on "Fiestas patrias", I couldn't do many things, because I had to work. But I'm going to talk about everything I wish I had done for that holiday.I had a lot of plans for that holiday, many of my friends invite me to the different activities that they were organizing at their houses, or to go to some place but in group. There were different plans as go to a "Fonda" which is a place where there are a lot of sellers, of different things to eat and drink, as empañanas, pipeño, terremoto, anticuchos, choripan, etc; which are the things that are tipically ate on that holiday.There were other plans as going to some friends houses because they were having barbecues, where everybody is encharged to take to the owner of the house things to eat, to drink, so later they can all share toghether a grate meal an later drink alcohol and dance until next day.I wish I have had the time to do all this things and spend all the holiday with my friends and parents, but my obligations called me, so I could not avoid them; hope you with your friends and family have had a good time.

No comments: