Saturday, December 6, 2008

This assignment consists on writing an evaluation or a criticism about a classmate’s blogspot. I don’t really have a favorite one because I think the all blogs have something good and fun, like a pictures, the historys, links, colors etc.But one of wich I call the attention was Catalina's blogspot, in first place because this blog has many photographs that have made me pretty memories and her historys are very nice. However this is not the only blog that I like also the blog of Seba is very attractive because it is always very innovative things. I like their blogs a lot. I think that the colors and the esthetic is great, but I think that their english is not very good. I've read a few assignments and I don`t like how they are written, I don`t like the redaction and the vocabulary used. After all, I've also enjoyed the style of the blogs.

I´ve to say that the best blogspot is ESCRIBEME, there is no doubt...and the girl who writte it is great!!

No comments: