Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blogspot

Blogspot's have never been my friends. Not because I don't like them, it's just that I'm not accustumed to use these kind of web resources to express my thoughts and opinions.
Although this is the first time that I use a blogspot, I found that after all my prejudices they are really interesting because one is more able to learn English or anything we want to learn when we think about it and then write it down somewhere, and, if we have the blogspot's tools like using pictures and different colors, and we also can change them whenever we want, then their use is more motivating!
Blogspot's are also easy to use because we can work on our tasks from other places rather than the classrooms, making our work more flexible and much faster because we can send to the teacher what we work on at any time.
One of the disadvantages that I believe we find ourselves with when we use blogspots is that we have to work by ourselves and then we lose interaction with our classmades, contact that is important for enriching our learning because we have many things to learn from each other.
Other problem that exists when we work alone is that we cannot make the questions that appear during our work to the teacher, unless we work on the blog in the classroom (which we do not do all the time).
In spite of the disadvantages that we may find about using blogspots in our English activities, I still think there are different benefits we can obtain from them, and their use in the end, is positive.
After my experience with blogspots -thanks to my English class- I feel now free to express my thoughts and opinions through this great internet tool not only in my classes, but in my life in general.

No comments: